Summary of the 31 March 2022 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland,


Absent: Trevor Woerner Emma Anholt,


Agenda: XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI, Election season, Treasurer Report for 2021, new parent organization, find more sysadmins

Items discussed

Contacted organizers to prepare the CFP. They are going to do a separate
announcement for XDC and WineConf, but they will mention each other in the
respective ones.
ACTIONS: Samuel plans to send announcement next week
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
Trevor was absent, so skipped. However, we did talk about advertising our
involvement with GSoC more on's twitter.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
No updates from Lyude's side
ACTIONS: Lyude to try to find time for doing more poking in the near future
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Election season
Things are going well - we have a decent number of members registered now, and
will be closing membership renewals on Friday. We ended up getting a total of 6
candidates to run in this election.
STATUS: Pending Done

ITEM: Treasurer report for 2021
Emma was absent, so skipped for this meeting
STATUS: Pending Done

ITEM: New parent organization
No updates here
ACTIONS: Lyude to start doing some poking after elections
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Find more sysadmins could use more sysadmins! If you're interested, please contact
the board via board AT foundation dot x dot org
STATUS: Pending