Summary of the 17 February 2022 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Emma Anholt, Harry Wentland,

Guests: Trevor Woerner

Absent: Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Keith Packard,


Agenda: domain status, XDC2022, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI alliance and CSI, election season, treasurer report for 2021, finding new parent foundation

Items discussed

ITEM: domain status
Daniel vetter managed to wrangle down the rest of the remaining domains, and
we've begun the process with

Samuel was absent so no updates
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
We managed to find a new GSoC admin, and have also found GSoC mentors! Thanks to
Rodrigo, Melissa and Daniel!
ACTIONS: Admin to fill out paper work for to participate in GSoC
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: MIPI alliance and CSI
No updates, Lyude had to take some unexpected time off work
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Election season
Nominations begin next week
ACTIONS: Lyude and Mark filion to send out membership renewal reminders
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer report for 2021
No updates from SPI on this yet
ACTIONS: Anholt to continue waiting for SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Finding new parent foundation
No updates on this yet due to Lyude being out last week
ACTIONS: Lyude to poke around next time she gets a chance
STATUS: Pending