Summary of the 11 October 2018 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Martin Peres, Daniel Vetter, Keith Packard, Rob Clark, Taylor Campbell, Harry Wentland,


Bryce Harrington, Eric Anholt,


Agenda: xdc2019, fd.o CI runners, xdc2018 expenses, fd.o merger, yearly report, evoc, update

XDC2019 in Montreal, CA! interim funding gitlab.fd.o CI runners

Items discussed

ITEM: xdc2019
Finally have a quorum and approved Collabora's bid for organizing xdc2019.

ITEM: fd.o CI runners
fd.o asking for interim funding for CI runners, until they can secure some
long-term sponsoring. Up to 8k$/year requested. Already discussed in previous
meetings, but lacked time/quorum. fd.o folks are working to secure long-term
funding already, with good prospects. Board approves.

ITEM: xdc2018 volunteer dinner
Board approves to pay the bill for the xdc18 volunteers dinner, as an
appreciation for all the  excellent work put in
ACTIONS: Daniel reply to Samuel

ITEM: fd.o merger
Harry updated bylaw changes draft per xdc discussions.
ACTIONS: Harry to send out current draft to members for discussions.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: evoc phase 1 approval
Intern is making good progress, mentor is happy, board approves phase 1
ACTIONS: Rob/Bryce to sort out payement.
STATUS: Pending